The Amazing, Legendary, and Fantastical Holiday Sale
April 21-23, Fri & Sat 10 am-6 pm, Sun 10 am-5 pm. 32nd Annual Tulip Festival Street Fair, presented by the Mount Vernon Downtown Association. 100s of juried arts and crafts vendors including photography, jewelry, clothing, gourmet food stuffs, unique gifts, delicious food court offerings, live entertainment, and fun for the whole family.
Saturday 10am to 6pm, Sunday 10am to 5pm
Colorful scarves, wonderful wall art, glittering glass, bright garden decor and more at Magnuson Park! Yes, we are returning to Hangar 30 at Seattle's to celebrate spring with locally made art and fine craft to enrich your life.
Talk with the artists and peruse their latest work. Watch artist demos while enjoying great food. See the grins at the kids table where budding artists explore new media (supplies donated by Blick). Parking is free.
The Scottsdale Arts Festival takes place Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Visit us in Booth 26!
Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the entrance on the day of the Festival.
Single-Day Pass: $10 (valid for any single day)
Two-Day Pass: $15 (valid for any two days)
Hours are Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m . Find more information at http://www.scottsdaleartsfestival.org/
Art Under $100
Saturday, December 10, 2016
2:00 – 8:00pm
70 amazing artists will convene at the Seattle Design Center on Saturday, December 10, from 2-8 p.m. From 1-2pm, patrons who wish to be VIP can purchase a $20 ticket (all proceeds benefit South Park Arts) to get first pick of the coveted affordable artwork, along with champagne and chocolate. The beloved event continues to gather momentum, celebrating its twelth year in a spacious venue in Georgetown/SODO. For holiday shoppers, AU100 offers an unsurpassed opportunity to discover unique, affordable art while supporting local artists.
In store this year:
- The Art: Paintings, sculptures, jewelry, textiles, photography, blown glass, cast glass, stained glass, wood, encaustic, dioramas, woodblock printing, letterpress and more! And nothing priced over $100.
- There’s Art made by YOU: Create a handmade treasure with The Makery, a free art lab that runs on reclaimed materials and creativity–the perfect, kid-friendly, family fun activity.
- Make history by helping artist Catherine Grisez create a copper leaf pile for her project “Part You”.
- AU100 VIP Hour: Have a blissful hour of early shopping (from 1:00-2:00 p.m.) with easy access to all 70 artists. Enjoy champagne, chocolates, special guests, and Art raffles just for you. Proceeds from the VIP Hour benefit South Park Arts.
- Plus there’s Music: Vinyl spinning DJs provide a live soundtrack.
- Food & Drink: Multiple food trucks will be on site. Delicious beer, wine, and the signature cocktail for the 21+ crowd and fine coffee from bicycle-powered Café Red. Soft drinks, Seattle Chocolates, and Seattle Popcorn, too!
- And there’s the infamous AU100 raffle: The Mysterious Bugle Boy and several surprise local celebrities will announce Art Raffle winners every 20 minutes. Winners pick their prizes from Art by participating artists.
- Purchase the South Park Arts swag designed by graphic artist onesevennine specially for AU100.
- See gallery work by our artists in a special showing of their “over $100″ work.
Hundreds of glass ornaments at $15.00 ea and arty stuff to choose from. Glass gifts for under $100.00. Saturday 10 to 5pm and Sunday Noon till 3pm. Totally Blown Glassworks is located on the corner of Airport Way and Corson Ave So in Georgetown. 5607 Corson Ave S., Seattle, Wa. Sat & Sun 10am - 5pm. As always early Sat morning 9 am shoppers must bring a bottle of red wine or fresh baked goods to share.
A completely unique collection of artists in each
November 11 through 13; Friday: 12PM - 7PM (FREE Entry Starting at 4pm FRIDAY ONLY); Saturday: 10AM - 6PM; Sunday: 10AM - 5PM.
Northwest Art Alliance presents the 28th annual fall show again, held in Hangar 30 at Seattle’s Magnuson Park. This year will feature a 1 weekend show with more than 100 of the areas best artists and artisans, a Youth Art Exhibition, and the popular Art-4-Kids table.
One ticket gets you in all four days of the show (with hand stamp)
General Admission $14.50 (includes $1 facility improvement tax)
Children (12 & Under) FREE
GET YOUR HAND STAMPED AND RETURN FOR FREE EACH DAY!
10am – 8pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 8pm
10am – 6pm
Plenty of on-site parking available in Tacoma Dome Lots. General parking at the Dome is $10. Plenty of off-site surrounding parking is available near the Tacoma Dome. Park downtown and take Link Light Rail.
The public sale runs Saturday through Sunday, October 1 and October 2 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Celebrating its 21st anniversary, the Great Glass Pumpkin Patch® is the largest glass pumpkin patch in California. Featuring roughly 10,000 hand-blown glass pumpkins crafted by more than 20 prominent glass artisans, this beloved fall event returns to the newly renovated Palo Alto Art Center. Wander through a dazzling array of one-of-a kind glass pumpkins and other unique glass art objects designed to reflect nature’s brilliance in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. From bold, contemporary designs, to earthy tones, to delicate and ornate with iridescent accents, these glass art pumpkins are perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving, yet beautiful enough to display year-round.
Thepublic sale runs Saturday through Sunday, October 1and 2nd, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Proceeds support the three presenting organizations: the Bay Area Glass Institute (BAGI), Palo Alto Art Center (PAAC), Palo Alto Art Center Foundation (PAACF), as well as participating artists. Both BAGI and PAACF are 501(c)(3) nonprofit art education organizations.